Rebbetzin Jungreis and How She Changed the Lives of Roy and Linda Neuberger
- 1 hr 35 min 37 sec
Rav Yosef Soloveitchik and Rebbetzin Jungreis. Her father consults four great Rabbis. How Rudolf Kastner was viewed both positively and negatively. The Jungreis family and Kastner. Rebbetzin Jungreis and the importance to her of her ancestors. Her Upper West Side building as the focal point for her classes. The book "From Central Park to Sinai," by Roy Neuberger. Ethical Culture. Her visit to the congregation in Newburgh, NY. where her talk changes the Neubergers' lives. The El Al flight to Israel. An introduction to the Rebbetzin's theological themes that succeeded in influencing so many people.
- Slaves Owned by Jews. Torah Reading Using a Chumash as an Aid. Did Rav Soloveitchik Sit for Havdalah? Rav Menashe Klein's Responsum in Mishne Halachot Volume 13, Number 173: Certificates of Authenticity for Those Who Collect Money for Charities
- Satmar Rav: His Parents. Jungreis Family and the Kastner train. R' Moshe Shatzkes. R' Yitzchak Blazer. Satmar Rav Arrives in New York. His Initial Interactions With Various People
- Reading from the Torah in Public with Assistance of a Chumash or by Someone Reading to the Reader Quietly: Mishneh Halachot and Rav Moshe Feinstein. Rav Soloveitchik on Public Reading from the Torah
- Mishneh Halakhot by Rav Menashe Klein: 5:299 and then 12:472: Is it Permissible to Diet? Baseball and R' Shlomo Polachek: The Meitscheter Ilui. Wasting Time. Advanced versus Basic Secular Education. Scientific Jewish Scholarship.
- Rabbi Dr. Aaron Rakeffet-Rothkoff
- Duration: 1 hr 33 min