Jews with Non-Jewish Names in Mishnei Halakhot
- 1 hr 51 min 42 sec
Avoid directly touching a woman while taking her pulse. Maharam Schick opposed non-Jewish names. Maharshdam permitted. Non-Jewish names in a get. Rav Lessin. Rav Yitzchak Blazer. Non-Jewish names in the Talmud. Rabbeinu Peter. Non-Jews and the Shoah. Studying the German language. Rav Menashe Klein's final decision on non-Jewish names. Prime Minister Bennett's visit to the U.S. Why American Jews hate Israel. Morrie Arnovich, the Major Leagues baseball player in the 1930's and 40's who always kept kosher. The publication of the Mishnah Berurah by Rav Mendel Zaks in New York.
- R' Meir Kahane. Baruch (Benji) Goldstein. Rebbetzin Esther Jungreis: Her Birth, Her World War II Experiences, Her Family, and Her Appearance at Madison Square Garden. Creation of Hineni
- Rav Meir Kahane: His Strong Support From Sephardim and Soviet Jews, Compared to Opposition From Others. The Brussels Conference on Soviet Jewry. The Forged Letter from Rav Soloveitchik to President Herzog.
- Rav Menashe Klein: Non-Jewish Name in a Get From a Husband Who Converted to Christianity. Non-Jewish Clothing. Second Day Yom Tov and Prime Minister Bennett's Visit to the U.S.
- R' Shlomo Carlebach, R' Meir Kahane, the JDL, R' Pinchas Teitz' Role in Dealing with Soviet Jewry and with President Carter and Thereby Saving Rebbi Nachman's Grave in Uman from Destruction, R' Kahane in Israel
- Jewish Children in the Palace of Galus (Daniel perek 1)
- The What & Why of Tzom Gedalya: Exploring the Story, Discovering the Practical Lessons
- How We Should Relate to Gentiles: Total Unconditional Hatred versus Admiration When Justified. Helping The Woman Who Falls on the Street to Get Up.